AUP 446 Change History:
- Added support for NCSA Extended log files with the Wildcat! Web Server
- Added two new sections to General Settings in Wildcat! Configuration (WcConfig); Idle
Timeouts and Web Logging options.
- Added "Detail Viewing" to WcConfig for better understanding of options.
- Renamed the "Modem Settings" icon to "Modem (Node) Settings". This
will reduce the support calls; "Where is the Node Settings as described in the
- The FTP Server will now display a FTPHELLO.BBS before the user name prompt. Just copy
the file to your DISP directory. The BBS file has a macro for automatically displaying the
your BBS system name.
- Password Protected File Downloads are now supported via FTP and WEB connections. New
HTML*.WCC and *.HTM template files was created. Two current files were changed to support
- Some Y2K and/or date related issues were addressed.
- For developers, new functions were added to both wcBASIC and wcSDK.
- A new utility wcRefresh.wcx was included in this update. wcRefresh.wcx is a wcBASIC
coded utility designed for customers who move files in and out of the file directories and
need to keep the file database current. It can used on selected files areas or for all
files areas. Read the wcrefresh.txt file for usage help. (Note: The source code is
included in the wcBASIC Plus Pack)
- A wcSDK example utility called wcSrvMon.exe is now included in the basic package. This
utility was written with the wcSDK (like everything else was). It is useful utility to
monitor all the WIN Server client connections. If you ever came across the situation where
you wanted to shut down the wcserver and it warned you that there were remaining
connections, you can use wcsrvmon to see who is connected to the server.
- Many fixes, cosmetic changes done.